Total Pageviews

Monday 30 January 2012

The pace is picking up! 100 Flight Hours Logged...

As the title of this post suggested, the flying is really at full throttle at the minute and it is extremely tiring. The holds seem to be going reasonably well, which is good seeing as I have my PT4 on Wednesday. I'm pretty nervous for this next PT as it is a big one and there is so much to do and think about, it would be very easy to make mistakes... but that isn't going to happen!

I officially logged my 100th flying hour today during my 2 hour invoice flight, which is a milestone entry into the logbook!

The rest of my week is as follows:

  • Tuesday- 0700 Seneca Brief, 0730 AP76 for 2:00, 1100 PT paperwork, 1230 Invoice flight and 1515 PT4 Brief
  • Wednesday - PT4
  • Thursday - CPL Cross Country Qualifier (5 hour navigation flight with 2 land-aways)
  • Friday- AP81 in the morning then Seneca flying in the afternoon
I will be flying on Saturday too, however the schedule hasn't been released yet. I am hoping to have my CPL either a week on Friday or Saturday after only 7 or 8 days flying the Seneca.

It really is amazing how fast the time has gone out here and each successful flight is one step closer to home!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment