Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 February 2012

PT4 and Seneca

PT4 is finally done and passed with a grade 3, which is a massive weight off my shoulders and I have done all the hours required on the fantastic PA28 Warrior. It will be missed, however I get to move onto the Seneca now, which has 200bhp on each wing and is turbocharged, so not a bad change at all!

The only problem is my instructor has been off ill unfortunately and so I am behind on my flights, so much so that I won't be going home with the rest of the course, which is disappointing, however, I'm out here to pass my CPL first time and as long as I do that, I don't care when I go home. I hope you get better soon Matt!

I will let you know how my first flights go on the new aircraft and will upload a few pictures once I eventually get to fly the thing!

Sam

P.S. I would also like to wish my Grampa a happy 80th Birthday and I can't wait to come over to Ballymena to see you both as soon as I can! If it wasn't for your influence when I was young I certainly wouldn't be in such an amazing position and training for such a fantastic career.

No comments:

Post a Comment