Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 February 2012

I PASSED MY CPL!!

I know this is a slightly late write up, however I have been so busy it's unreal!

Well, I passed what I was out in Arizona to do, the first time of asking, which was to gain my commercial pilot's licence! So as you can imagine, I was absolutely over the moon about that. However, there hasn't been much time to celebrate as I arrived back on the Friday night and was in Oxford on the Sunday.

This week, my course have been on a First Officer Fundamentals (FOF) course, which includes modules on crew resource management, air accidents and how working as a team in a professional manner may have eliminated mistakes which led to certain accidents. This was all interesting, however the jet lag certainly hit halfway through this week! We have work for Bucks University to do tomorrow and then on Monday it's the England IR flying stage brief, which will cover every applicable change to how we will be flying and how the whole system works back here in the not so sunny UK (I'm certainly a weather snob now)!

Monday will also see the presentation of our gold epaulettes and wings pin, which to someone who has dreamed of this since they were very small like myself, will be one of the best days of my life so far.

Pictures will follow!

Speak soon

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment