Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello all,

Well here goes, what I hope to be an even more successful year than the years passed. I had an amazing 2011 and 2012 is possibly one of the biggest years of my life, considering what I have proposed within it.
I have my Commercial Pilot Licence test in the next month or so, then I will have my Instrument Rating (IR) to finish off my training at Oxford, then it's interviews and hopefully a job offer at least before 2013, but let's not run before we can walk.

I hope you all had an amazing NYE, I certainly did, spending it with new friends who I have got to know really well out here in Goodyear. Had an absolutely awesome party on the campus which was a great success and was a fantastic way to see in the new year.

I also had an incredible time in Las Vegas over Christmas with my parents. I really cannot thank them enough for coming out here and making Christmas just unbelievably great, it certainly made a change from the normal Christmas back home, that's for sure!

I have been really, really busy flying and have flown 14 hours in the last 5 flying days, which has really taken it out of me. However, I have pretty much caught up with the guys who are furthest ahead with regards to lessons completed out here now which is motivating as every time I fly, not only is it amazing, but it's also a step closer to the twin engine (Seneca) aircraft lessons for my CPL, but also a step closer to going home. Don't get me wrong, Goodyear and my time out here has been the best time of my life so far, but I'm missing so many home comforts now, it's starting to get a little frustrating that I can't have them!

Anyway, I have 4 hours of flying to do tomorrow and I am up in 7.5 hours, so best get some sleep.

I hope the frequent followers continue to read and stay interested in where I am up to this year and I continue to invite people for feedback or questions regarding the course, no matter who you are or where you are, as there are too many questions to ask that are impossible to find on the internet. Many people message me from all around the world with questions and I enjoy helping them out!

Take care,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment