Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 December 2011

It's CHRIIIISTMASSSS!

Hello there everybody and let me start with saying thank you. Thank you for following me through what has been the toughest, most rewarding and exciting year of my life so far. It means a lot to me that you are interested in what I am doing and keep the numbers of hits on my page increasing and increasing at an impressive rate. I hope that's because of the quality of blogging, however I am sure that isn't the case!

For all the people who are interested in OAA as an FTO and have fired questions to me throughout 2011, I hope you had all your queries answered and I wish you all the best with your future career. I love to help people who are interested in the same things I am and if anyone is reading this and has any questions regarding any of the well known FTOs contact me for an unbiased opinion on here or alternatively:
Facebook.com/sammoy
twitter.com/sammoy

To my family and friends, I can't wait to see you all in 2012 and I hope all of you have a safe and very happy Christmas!

As for my parents, I'll see you in Vegas on Friday! It's going to be a memorable one for sure!

Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment