Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 May 2011


I am sorry to leave you in suspense for the past two weeks…  I am really pleased to tell you that I achieved an average of 93% across the 7 modules in my JAA Phase 1 exams, which was the same as the mark I got in my school finals.  This was fairly representative of AP321 as a whole who all did remarkably well.

So it is back to ground school for the second phase and after all the recent bank holidays, these 5 day weeks are a shock to the system. I am revising around the clock with hardly time to feed myself or draw breath because test 2s start on Thursday 19th. I didn’t think it was possible but this 2nd phase seems even more intensive than Phase 1. There is a lot to learn and you can view the Phase 2 subjects on this OAA link under the 'Ground Training' drop down menu. I am so busy I have had to forego a trip to the Radio 1 Big Weekend this Sunday.  I am sure my best mate will have a great time and tell me all about it when he gets home :-(  I would be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed to be missing out but it is a small price to pay…

I will update you on my Test 2 results in the not too distant future, I am not expecting as high as 90% however, I'll give it the best attempt I can give!

Speak soon,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment