Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Results Today! (27th April)

So, we didn't receive our results on the proposed date as the Civil Aviation Authority and their technology had a fall out and we have since been pondering when we will be obtaining our long awaited marks.

Well it seems as though they will be available today (27th) and I look forward to seeing how I got on.

AP321 started phase 2 today after a two week break and already I can tell it's going to be a very intense learning and memory game! I am sure it will test us harder than anything so far, so there's no better time to grab the bull by the horns and get stuck in again!

I shall keep you posted on results and go into greater detail regarding phase 2 and how it differs from phase 1, in the next post.

Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment